If you are looking for a supercar without supercar limitations, you are so capable to have one, it can be driven anytime and anywhere. So intuitive to drive, anyone can enjoy it.
The ultimate expression of a company famous for making cars for passionate drivers, the 2011 Nissan GT-R is not a legend anymore, now it is real!
- Engine: VR38 twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter plasma-sprayed bore V6, 485 horsepower, 434 lb-ft of torque
- Drivetrain: ATTE SA E-TS All-Wheel Drive system with rear-mounted transaxle integrating transmission, differential and AWD transfer case. Carbon-composite main driveshaft. 1.5-way high-performance mechanical limited-slip differential.
- Transmission: Dual clutch 6-speed transmission with paddle shifters and three driver-selectable modes
- Suspension: 4-wheel independent suspension with Bilstein® DampTronic™ system and three driver-selectable modes.
- Brakes: Nissan/Brembo® 15? full-floating drilled rotors with diamond-pattern internal ventilation. 6-piston (front) and 4-piston (rear) calipers.
- Wheels/Tires: 20″ x 9.5″ (front) and 20″ x 10.5″ (rear) super-lightweight forged alloy wheels. Exclusively developed nitrogen-filled high-performance run-flat summer tires, 255/40R20 (front) and 285/35R20 (rear).
- Body/Chassis: Exclusive Premium Midship (PM ) platform with jig-welded unibody. Hybrid steel, carbon fiber and die-cast aluminum construction.
If you’re looking to purchase a 2011 Nissan GT-R, visit West Herr Nissan the top Buffalo area Nissan dealer, today.